Tuesday, April 2, 2019

CCR Draft #4

4. How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware, and online- in this project?

When creating my product, I stuck to two applications to create my magazine. I mainly used publisher for nearly everything- putting my magazine together, choosing fonts and placements for photos or text, and writing my article. Publisher allows the user to view everything altogether and edit in an extremely simple way, which I really enjoyed and helped me refrain from any extra confusion and or stress. I had never used Publisher before, but after using it for the first time to create my product I was introduced to a very uncomplicated way of editing.I used VSCO to adjust the vibrancy, contrast, and brightness of all my photos. It is a very popular photo editing software and used by many teenagers to edit photos before posting on social media. VSCO as well, is a very simple and easy application to use. You just choose a photo, and add a filter or adjust any coloring in the photo. I found that these two applications were all I needed to be successful in creating my magazine because of the variety of editing you can do to your projects in an easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment