Monday, November 5, 2018

Project Selection- My Decision

     I have chosen the magazine project. I feel as if I will be able to manage my time better with a magazine instead of a film because of the different types of work that need to be put in. As well, I enjoy taking pictures and writing rather than shooting videos and directing people around. It is more of an independent project, and I work better alone rather than in a group because I don't know how much effort others will put in to make a film presentable. I possess skills such as organization, time management, and photography which will help me in creating the magazine project.
     The magazine project I am doing will consist of multiple interviews and photos to express the person's interests that I am interviewing. I am interested in doing a fashion related magazine with clothing styles and cosmetics. I do not like working in groups, so I will be working alone with my own ideas and layouts. I will need to put a lot of outside school work into this project to creating an eye-catching and intriguing magazine to achieve a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment